Greg Guthrie, President of National Federation of Federal Employees Local 1627, has not been furloughed yet because his agency, the National Technical Information Service (NTIS), is self-supporting and has resources ‘for a period of time.’ However, he offers “an understanding ear” to fellow federal employees during the shutdown. Some tell of asking for family members […]
- Clinton, OK – April 1, 2019
- Labor History Today (12/22): Working-Class Christmas by Union City Radio on SoundCloud – Hear the world’s sounds
- Greg Guthrie comments on likelihood of another government shutdown.
- Labor Solidarity in the Government Shutdown
- Solidarity in the Government Shutdown of 2018-2019
Labor Leader Shoulde… on Labor Leader Shoulders Gr… Sarah on August 1936. “People liv… Mr WordPress on Hello world!